What is Gradina Ielelor?
Garden Ielelor or The Garden of the Fairies is a place of fairy, located near of the Fagaras mountains, halfway between Sibiu and Brasov.
In our garden you can organize the most unconventional events, from festivals and team-buildings up to weddings and camps for both adults and children.
We offer you 60,000 square meters, surrounded by a hedge.
The land is beheaded by two water channels and has three artificial lakes.
FACILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- 60,000 sqm surrounded by a double fence: wire and 600 planted willows and a tree grove;
- Own wastewater treatment plant;
- Sewage system lying on a 400 lm surface;
- Water supply 400 lm;
- Own well/drilling that provides 6 lt/second flow;
- Over water storage tank 10 000 lt;
- 3 artificial lakes cumulation more than 3,000 sqm of gloss of water;
- 1 pavilion on wooden structure 90 sqm
- 2 areas of shadow with metal structure and fabric covered, each one of 250 sqms;
- Camping area: tents, caravans, campers of 15,000 sqm;
- Fireplace / barbecue area;
- Parking of 2 ha;
How to get to Gradina Ielelor
Sâmbăta de Sus, Brașov
- By Car – 100 m from DJ 105B (Sâmbăta de Sus – Sâmbăta Tourist Complex); halfway between Sibiu and Brasov.
- By Plane – Sibiu Airport is 60 km away. Transfer by minibus for groups (on request) or rent a car.
- By Train – Train station Sambata de Jos, minibus transfer on request.